Beijing is buying up land around U.S. military bases. Is this a “homeownership issue” or a “national security issue?” A reporter presses a White House spokesman on the topic.
China’s new sanctions are targeting two CEOs from U.S. companies over arms sales to Taiwan.
China’s leader is leaving the country for the first time in two years and meeting with an “old friend”: Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Russia and China kicking off joint drills in the Indo-Pacific region as European nations flex their own muscles—all while the United States and Japan talk China.
Topics in this episode:
- WH Pressed on Chinese Land Buys near Military
- Biden Orders Stronger Review of Foreign Investment
- Beijing Sanctions Heads of Boeing, Raytheon
- Will Tiktok Stop China from Accessing Data?
- Putin Thanks Xi for China’s Stance on Ukraine
- A Closer Look at Russian, Chinese Economic Ties
- Russia, China Launch Drills in the Pacific
- European Nations Display Power in Indo-Pacific
- U.S., Japan Defense Minsters Meet, Reaffirm Ties
- China Banned from Queen Elizabeth’s Lying-In-State
- Interview: Beijing Is Waging War Against the U.S.
Have other topics you want us to cover? Drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you’d like to buy us a coffee: https://donorbox.org/china-in-focus
Subscribe to our newsletter for more first-hand news from China.
Follow China in Focus on social media:
Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List”
Follow EpochTV on social media:
BUY Jan 6 DVD: <a href=”https://www.epochtv.shop/product-page/dvd-the-real-story-of-january-6″>The Real Story of Jan. 6 Documentary（102 Minutes, Color) </a>, Promo Code “[Tiffany]” for 20% off.